Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
This post contains the winning cookie recipe from Cafe night with Junior Girl Scout Troop 1546. Learn about the whole experience here.
Caleigh modified Carolyn O’Neil’s recipe found in The Southern Living Slim Down South Cookbook by substituting organic peanut butter, organic sugar and free range organic eggs for the original ingredients.
These cookies are absolutely delicious!!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
By June 13, 2014Published:
- Yield: 24 cookies
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 14 mins
- Ready In: 44 mins
Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies This post contains the winning cookie recipe from Cafe night with Junior Girl …
- 1 cup organic creamy natural peanut butter Trader Joe's was used
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 large cage free organic egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter and the next four ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons, 2" apart, onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.